Bookorama(or Leslie) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 3 years (1281 days).
Hello -- I live in Columbus, Ohio with my husband and our two cats. We enjoy playing guitar, walks, bike riding, watching the Detroit Tigers play baseball, and our big back yard. I ride horses once or twice a week, and like to read and write.
I will appreciate any post card you would care to send. Some of my favorites are:
- Images of books and writing and reading
- Retro or even weird crappy old cards that are kind of ugly
- Buildings, especially theatres
- Guitars, mandolins, harmonicas, ukuleles
- Sailboats, kayaks, canoes
- Water (lakes rivers streams oceans ponds)
Really, anything you want to send is fine - handmade, blank, whatever. One of the things I enjoy on Postcrossing is when I can fulfill a request for a particular type of image or card, so I'm listing some of my favorites in case you enjoy that as well. :^)