Antimi(or Katharina) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 1 year (500 days).
I'm Katharina, twenty-something years old and from Germany. I'm very cheerful and enjoy life (rare exceptions just prove this rule). I love music! I like to sing and I've been playing the flute since I was 6. Currently, I study languages at university. I have a big cuddly cat at home. He's the absolute cutest and greatly loved! ♥ :D
Postcards I'd like most (^__^):
- cards showing pictures from your city or country (multiview is great); with the name of the place/region/country on the front side ♥
- aerial views / skyline views / night views
- aurora borealis & aurora australis
- weather phenomena
- holiday-themed postcards: I'd love to get holiday cards for any holiday - e.g. Easter, Christmas... Every holiday welcome! (Maybe you can teach me about your culture by sending me such cards? :) )
If you feel like, I'd love if you could describe what you do for this particular holiday. ♥
- postcards with funny or cute animals (furry kind of animals; please NO spiders (I have really bad arachnophobia), snakes, beetles...).
I absolutely adore:
- Kotovasiya cats ♥
- shaped postcards
- Oct/Nov: B-Day cards
- (Year of the) Dragon cards
- cards from my favourites
CA: I'm trying to collect a viewcard (multi or single) from every province & territory. Still need: NB, NT. Maybe you can help me complete my collection? :)
BY: "It takes all cats to make a world" by Valeria V. Novik ♥
FR: J'ai habité 6 mois dans le Val de Loire et j'aime vraiment les chateaux et villes là (p.ex. Tours, Orléans, Le Mans, St. Nazaire... aussi Bordeaux et Paris). ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you very, very much for each and every postcard I'll receive!! You will absolutely make my day! ^___^
Oh, and could you do me a favour by writing the date (& weather) on the card, please? Thanks!
If you have time please see my received cards here and on Picasa: https://picasaweb.google.com/100687676084000165001
I really like "real" postcards. So please don't send AD-cards (except ADs fitting to my wishlist), cards without anything on the front, folded cards or handmade cards. And also please don't put the card into an envelope. I also love stamps. So if you can, please put (a) nice stamp(s) on the card. That would be great! THANKS!! ^^
What to write about?
Tell me anything you like!
Something about your city, country, hobbies, family, job. What the weather is like while you are writing the postcard, what time of day/night it is, how warm/cold it is. What was the last book you read or the last thing you watched on TV. What was the last thing that made you laugh/happy. A quote, song lyrics, poem you like. A few words in your native language (with translation^^) or anything you like, really. But please do write something apart from the ID - I'd appriciate it. :) Thanks!