zwergi(or Birgit) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,183 days).
Dear fellow postcrossers,
I am Birgit, aged 41 and live in a small German town close to the Dutch border (graag in Nederlands schrijven).
My interests are cultures and museums, arthouse movies, photography, yoga, music & singing, meeting friends and getting to know new people.
I love how Postcrossing connects cultures, religions, generations and most of all everyone's curiosity for new things.
Tell me about how you chose a card for me, who you are, what inspires you or what you dream of. Maybe you could teach me one of your favourite words in your mother tongue. I love tots of text.
If possible, please send cards DATED / HANDWRITTEN without envelope
To give you an idea about cards I find most interesting:
- (old) black & white photography
- macro photography
- photos of hippos, bumblebees, squirrels, king fishers, sloths, frogs, pigs, hedgehogs, owls, donkeys, hummingbirds
- photos of landscapes, old trees, food, hands, rain, storm...
- different cultures
- cards by INKOGNITO, Pannenborg, Skowronski & Koch, Atelier Nouvelles Images, Art Unlimited, Wortschatzkarte, Cardcetera Quotes, De Verderkijker...
Was one of your photos (or that of a friend/relative) professionally printed as a postcard? Great! Please, share it with me! I like those, especially if you tell me about the photo why/where it was taken.
If you are sending a tourist card, please try to make me curious about what is shown! Where should I go to at that place and why? Do you have a favourite spot, café, restaurant there?
There is no washi tape needed or huge stickers. I appreciate any personal message far more than decoration.
It would be very thoughtful of you not to send:
- folded (double), self-printed, handmade or free/ad cards
- love-themed cards, kitsch (Disney, Hello Kitty, Jetoy, Tausendschön), babies, pink, glitter
- bible quotes, army, warfare, patriotic or erotic stuff
Those "Keep calm..." or "Greetings from..." as well as Postcrossing meetup cards seem to make others totally happy. Please don't waste them by sending them to me.