wwwera(or Vera) is a member in Israel . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,773 days).
Christmas note: guys, Jews don't celebrate Christmas!
"Before loneliness will break my heart, send me a postcard, darling..." © by Shocking Blue :) I am really pleased to meet you via your postcard :) I am a single with 2 cats, crazy about knitting. (See the link to my Ravelry page above - it is not a shop!) I live in Jerusalem, here is a short video about this old city: https://youtu.be/-pECEKsPMpU
What I like on postcards:
- Board game Go (圍棋; 바둑; 囲碁)
- Interesting things of all sorts: peculiar, obsolete, now-vanished, ingenious, intricate, unique for your area or nation or occupation etc
- Ornament, fabric motif, print, pattern, knitting
- Cards from V&A museum are very welcome
- Royal jewelry, gemstones, diamonds, pearls
- Totoro. Moomintroll. Krtek. Hello Kitty.
- Manul/Pallas's cat (Otocolobus manul syn. Felis manul)
- Blue flowers
- National food
- Magic Eye cards
- Funny painted cats
- planets, space, stars
- Bob Dylan, David Bowie
- Combination of yellow and blue
- Beautiful interior, stained-glass windows, leaded panes, mosaics
- Painting, especially impressionists, Hieronymus Bosch, H.R. Giger
- The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Firefly, Game of Thrones, any fantasy
I don't love regular touristic cards, multi-views, advertising, and black&white photos.
If you don't know what to write then write what is your favorite soup (mine is "Jewish penicillin", and split pea soup), do you like your boss, what do you know about Israel, what did you eat or see. All these simple things I value a lot! Если вы знаете русский язык, пишите мне по-русски, пожалуйста!
If your card expired please let me know.
!Send a card to sick UK's children http://www.postpals.co.uk/!
Sorry, no private swaps. Your request will remain unanswered.