wwwera(or Vera) is a member in Israel . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,704 days).
"Before loneliness will break my heart, send me a postcard, darling..." © by Shocking Blue :)
I am a single with 2 cats, crazy about knitting. Live in Jerusalem, here is a short video about my city: https://youtu.be/-pECEKsPMpU
What I like on postcards:
- Board game Go (圍棋; 바둑; 囲碁)
- Interesting things of all sorts: peculiar, obsolete, now-vanished, ingenious, intricate, unique for your area or nation or occupation etc
- Ornament, fabric motif, print, pattern, knitting
- Cards from V&A museum are very welcome
- Royal jewelry, gemstones, diamonds, pearls
- Totoro. Moomintroll. Krtek. Hello Kitty.
- Manul/Pallas's cat (Otocolobus manul syn. Felis manul)
- Blue flowers
- National food
- Magic Eye cards
- Funny painted cats
- planets, space, stars
- Bob Dylan, David Bowie
- Combination of yellow and blue
- Beautiful interior, stained-glass windows, leaded panes, mosaics
- Painting, especially impressionists, Hieronymus Bosch, H.R. Giger
- The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Firefly, Game of Thrones, any fantasy
I don't love regular touristic cards, multi-views, advertising, and black&white photos.
Please don't waste your time to write "it is my first postcard to Israel (or not first)". Please don't even joke about it - after 3000 postcards it is not funny at all. (I think, postcrossers of other small countries understand me). If you don't know what to write then write what is your favorite soup, do you like your boss, what do you know about Israel, what did you eat or see. All these simple things I value a lot! I am really pleased to meet you via your postcard :) Если вы знаете русский язык, пишите мне по-русски, пожалуйста!
If your card expired please let me know.
!Send a card to sick UK's children http://www.postpals.co.uk/!
Sorry, no private swaps. Your request will remain unanswered.