Hello, I'm a girl from China and studying medicine for a PhD degree.
I like listenging to music , swimming, reading, collecting stamps and so on. I like all the things about Harry Potter. I like watching American series such as Friends, House M.D., The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Agents of SHILED, Game of Thrones, why women kill and so on.
I want to know how is the life far away from me. If you feel OK about it, let me know what you do today or yesterday:)
It will be good if you write your own language on the card.
I also collect stamps, beautiful stamps are welcome.
Here's my wishlist:
♥ shaped cards
- If you're in Japan,GOTOCHI is we lcomed.
My collections: https://www.douban.com/photos/album/67342892/)
- If you're in Holland,the tulip shaped card is welcomed.
see → https://www.douban.com/photos/album/68156042/
My collections: https://www.douban.com/photos/album/63528844/)
♥ Harry Potter
♥ cats ( I take care of homeless cats in our campus, I helped more than 10 cats to find a home this year. )
♥ Audrey Hepbum
( My collections: http://www.douban.com/photos/album/76249521/ )
♥ TV series I mentioned before
♥ Lali Riddle cards
( My collections: https://www.douban.com/photos/album/76262811/ )
♥ Medicine related(Anatomy,molecular biology…… )
♥ meet-up card
♥ GF card （Greetings from ……www.postallove.com）
- already have Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary， Iceland, Ireland，Italy, Israel, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland 2017/2018/, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vatican city，Vietnam,
- On the way: Tunisia，Switzerland
- anycards of postalove is ok（such as continents map card）
♥ Stamp flag series card（My collections: https://www.douban.com/photos/album/1690767353/）
♥ art cards (for example oil paintings,famous sculptures)
♥ map cards (especially old maps)
♥ Le Petit Prince
♥ Moomin cards and angry birds from Finland
♥ animals (especially butterfly, dogs, baby animals)
♥ classical or morden structure
(castles, temples, I am not that interested of ordinary views or landscapes.）
♥ book store
♥ となりのトトロ \ちびまる子ちゃん \Sailor Moon \carp flag\SAKURA from Japan
♥ joss (figure of the Buddha)
♥ royal family (especially from UK)
♥ heart shape
♥ 3D card
♥ "Postcrossing" themed stamps on postcards
♥ Christmas card during December
Thanks for your patience to read such a long list：）You can check my postcard gallery favorites for reference.
It's really good if you don't forget to write the date on the postcard