Hello, how are you?
We are a family of three and together we really enjoy snail mail.
Well, this is made for ARTUR, our precious "Little" boy.
He ist 8 and in his second year in Primary School.
It´s really exciting to see him learning all the new things - filled with joy.
Beside that it´s a pleasure to share the wonderful world of postcrossing with him.
If you like, please share a little childhood memory with us. Tell us what was/or still is your favorite sport? What was your favorite cartoon to read or in TV? Did you learned to play an instrument? Who you had your first crush on? Which song or music reminds you the most on your childhood?
Anything odd, funny, sad, childish, spooky or whatever would be great to read.
Cards that make him smile the most (in no Order):
- Steamtrains & Trains
- Trams and Streetcars
- animals / wild nature (everything, even Spiders)
- Dreamy or Fantasy Cards
- Kids playing / Kids faces
- Where´s Waldo (we already have a few)
- NASCAR / Rallye
- Harry Potter (we read the first book and saw the 1st movie)
- Wild West (Indians, Cowboys)
- playful Cards from Soccer, Basketball, skateboard, bmx, whatever
- Batman (his favorite)
- Cartoons (Looney Tunes, Chipmunks, Tom & Jerry, etc.)
- cityscapes and landscapes, too (single view, from your City please)
Really any card is more than welcome!
The variety makes it fun.
If you need a little inspiration, have a look into our favorites.
We are so looking forward to your mail!
Have a good time – all the time! :-)
Tobias with ARTUR and Betty
(and our beloved black Cat named Luzie)
On another note:.
For the wedding of my best friend, on April 24th 2021, we plan a colourful book or box full of postcards from all around the world, with wishes and greetings for them. Would you like to be a part in there? That would be awesome. Please contact me for more Details. Thank you so much! Tobias