Hello dear Postcrosser, happy to greet you on my profile page!
My name is Yulia, I was born in a big city in Siberia but now I live and work in Moscow. My hobbies are
• theatres, I especially enjoy opera,
• travelling , I try to go somewhere every month,
• great food, my work is connected with sauces and I love discovering new food and outstanding eateries,
• learning French with all my passion and no particular success,
• watching movies and listening to TED speakers.
I don’t have pets yet but I dearly love almost all cats and dogs that I come across with. And fortunately I work in a pet friendly office where people bring their pets.
I’ll be very happy to get any postcard if it has the signs that it was your thoughtful choice to make me glad.
For the ones who like me love direct guidelines here they are:
- art & paintings
- theatres and opera
- people that you find great
- funny cards
- lovely landscapes
- otters (yes, they are hard to find on postcards, I know :) )
I’ll be glad to find out something about you not just get a “Happy Postcrossing” message or a googled fact. Please, tell me what you like eating, when you felt happy last time and why, what you are seeing from the window…
Beautiful stamps and legible handwriting are also very welcome!
And please don't get hurt if you don't see the card you sent in my "Favourites" gallery. I put there only the cards I want to receive but don't have yet.
Thank you for reading this long text. I'm waiting for your postcard and... let all our dreams come true!