My name is Susan, i'm 37 and I live in Poland in Nowy Targ - small city near Tatra Mountains. I love meeting new people by postcrossing, coffee and reading books.
All the postcards are welcome, but if you want to send something special, I would like the most:
- cards from Harry Potter
- some views from your country or city (it could be a one view postcard or multi views postcard)
- musicals or theatre themes on the postcards (posters etc.)
- country music and cowboy style themes,
- fitness and a healthy lifestyle themes,
- WOW cards,
- Aurora Borealis
- all animals
- UNESCO cards
- artistic photos on the postcards
- black&white postcards
- GF cards (only from original country), unofficial are very welcome too,
- Flags of the World Series by Postcardsmarket
- Keep calm ...
- postcards with quotes
- postallove postcards (all of them, only written and stamped)
- postcards from cartoons (Lion King etc.)
- surprise me :P
I'm not interested in hand-made cards, unless you are a professional photographer and have your photos printed as postcards, then go ahead and send.
Please don't send empty cards, write some words, anything you want :), but something more than only Happy Postcrossing. Thank you.
I register all my received postcard on the same day, when I get it and please send me a message if you find it has been 30 days or more and I haven't registered your postcard. I probably didn't receive it. I don't register postcards I haven't received. Please don't ask about it.
In favourite section if the receiver is susan34, that means that I have this card :).
Around the 6th of December birthday cards in your language are very welcome :).
I prefer normal size cards, not too big and not too small and no envelopes. And please send only real postcards and no ad-cards. Thank you :)
Look at my gallery on postcardunited.com to avoid duplicates http://www.postcardunited.com/user/susan34/gallery
Postcrossers from rare countries do not be very creative. A typical tourist postcard from your country will be the best ;)
If you decide to stop Postcrossing, please be so kind to register my card!
Drodzy przyjaciele z Polski: chciałabym zebrać całą serię "Poland ... love to be here" z postallove wypisaną ;). Pomożecie?? :D