seattlestacia(or Stacia) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for 8 months (251 days).
I was born and raised in Washington State, with a brief stint in California, where I went to college, worked for awhile, and then returned back home. I have four wonderful sons, two grown up and on their own (one married!) and two still at home. I'm a technical writer, and I've been a single mom now for many years.
CARDS I LIKE
If you want some ideas. :-)
- GF and Continents from postallove (just starting to collect these!) - official and unofficial! Especially looking for the Game of Thrones versions (can't find them anywhere!) - see below for my GF received list!
- Lantern Press cards
- Umbrellas/parasols (anywhere on the card)
- Watercolors & watercolor with sketching
- Map cards & old maps
- Totoro and Totoro art
- Elephants in nature, or fanciful, drawn
- Cards specific to your home culture/clothing/traditions/art
- People doing needlework or embroidery
- Vintage-looking and b&w
- History & interesting architecture
- Asian art
- Old photography
- Whimsy, fanciful drawings or characters
- Complex wordart cards
- Or any especially gorgeous buildings, nature or city views - or something that you especially like!
Bermuda, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy (arranged), Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway (arranged), Poland (Lake), Poland (wheat), Portugal, Russia, s'Hertogenbosch, Singapore, Taiwan,Turkey
WHAT TO WRITE
Please tell me about yourself, your day, something special you've done this year, or something you particularly like to do or that you like about your part of the world. Hearing about other people's lives is a great deal of the fun for me, so do write on the cards please!
I love to receive an interesting assortment of stamps, if you enjoy stamps as I do. It's so fun to see the many different kinds from around the world.
I'm excited to send and receive a variety of cards from all over! :D