seattlestacia(or Stacia) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for 4 months (131 days).
I was born and raised in Washington State, with a brief stint in California, where I went to college, got married, worked for awhile, and then returned back home. I have four wonderful sons, two grown up and on their own (one married!) and two still at home. I've been a single mom for many years, and I'm a writer in the tech industry. I live very near Microsoft, but don't work there anymore. :-)
- GF from postallove (just starting to collect these!) - official and unofficial! Especially looking for the Game of Thrones versions (can't find them anywhere!)
- map cards & old maps
- Subway cards
- shaped cards
- mother/child images (but not Mary/Christ child)
- watercolors & watercolor with sketching
- folk art
- cards specific to your home culture/clothing/traditions
- foreign culture/art
- needlepoint & embroidery
- elephants in nature, or fanciful, drawn
- vintage and b&w
- history & old architecture
- Asian art
- old photography
- paper/paper arts & scrapbooking
- fanciful drawings or characters
- or any interesting, amazing, or dramatic nature or city views
I'm not hugely into animals or food, though love baking for my family and trying the occasional new recipe to supplement our old standbys.
I'm excited to send and receive a variety of cards. What fun!