I was born and raised in Washington State, with a brief stint in California, where I went to college, worked for a while, and then returned back home to the Seattle area. Mom to four boys (two grown, two teens), love to hike, scrapbook, take photos, and go camping at the ocean.
CARDS I LIKE!
Only if you want some ideas... :-) I'm also happy for you to just choose something you really like and share it with me (tell me why you like it!):
- Map cards of all kinds - my favorite!
-GF and Continents from postallove - official and unofficial. See below for my GF received list!
- Lantern Press cards
- Tausendschön cards
- Umbrellas/parasols (anywhere on the card)
- Watercolors & watercolor with sketching
- Gaudi buildings and art (inside and out)
- Moomins, if you're from Finland!
- Totoro and Totoro art
- Flamingos, penguins, elephants - in nature, sculptures, painted, illustrated, or fanciful
- Cards specific to your home culture, including traditional clothing, traditions, art
- People doing needlework or embroidery, textiles
- Children in traditional clothes, playing, dancing
- Vintage, old photography, especially street scenes and people
- Or any especially gorgeous buildings, lighthouse, nature or city views - or something that you especially like!
Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland (Lake), Poland (wheat), Portugal, Russia, s'Hertogenbosch, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam
I'd love beautiful and varied stamps on the cards. It's so fun to see the many different kinds, from the U.S. and around the world.
If possible, please put the ID on the far left side of the card, not the very top or bottom. Often I get cards with the ID almost completely stamped over by the US postal service barcode. :-( I don't want to miss being able to register your card!
WONDERING WHAT TO WRITE?
Please tell me about yourself, your day, something special you've done this year, or something you particularly like to do or that you like about your part of the world. Hearing about other people's lives is a great deal of the fun for me, so do write on the cards please! For example, you could tell me about:
- the last place you went on vacation/holiday
- the name of the local store/place/market where you often go
- what you look forward to the most over the next year
- the next holiday in your place and how you celebrate
- a common saying in your country (in your language if you like - then please translate! :D )
I love sending and receiving a variety of cards from all over! :D
CZ-1214064 Received after a year so could not register. :-(