seattlestacia(or Stacia) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for 3 months (80 days).
I was born and raised in Washington State, with a brief stint in California, where I went to college, got married, worked for awhile, and then returned back home. I have four wonderful sons, two grown up and on their own (one married!) and two still at home. I've been a single mom for many years, and I'm a writer in the tech industry. I live very near Microsoft, but don't work there anymore. :-)
- folk art
- wire-wrap, metal, stamped, and precious stones jewelry, especially earrings
- foreign culture/art
- needlepoint & embroidery
- Asian art
- old photography
- paper/paper arts & scrapbooking
- fanciful drawings or characters
- amazing and dramatic nature
- family history and genealogy
- cool stamps and coins
- old architecture
- watercolors (though I don't do it myself!)
- old maps (maybe new maps too!)
I'm not hugely into animals or food, though love baking for my family and trying the occasional new recipe to supplement our old standbys.
I'm excited to send and receive a variety of cards. What a fun project!