seattlestacia(or Stacia) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 1 year (408 days).
I was born and raised in Washington State, with a brief stint in California, where I went to college, worked for awhile, and then returned back home. I have four wonderful sons, two grown up and on their own (one married!) and two still at home. I'm a technical writer, and I've been a single mom now for many years.
CARDS I LIKE!
Only if you want some ideas... :-) I'm also happy for you to just choose something you really like.
- GF and Continents from postallove - official and unofficial! Especially looking for the Game of Thrones versions (can't find them anywhere!) - see below for my GF received list!
- Lantern Press cards
- Umbrellas/parasols (anywhere on the card)
- Watercolors & watercolor with sketching
- Map cards & old maps
- Totoro and Totoro art
- Elephants in nature, sculptures, painted, illustrated, or fanciful
- Cards specific to your home culture/clothing/traditions/art
- People doing needlework or embroidery
- Children in traditional clothes, playing, dancing
- Vintage-looking and old photography
- History & interesting architecture
- Asian art
- Stylized wordart cards
- Or any especially gorgeous buildings, lighthouse, nature or city views - or something that you especially like!
Austria, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland (Lake), Poland (wheat), Portugal, Russia, s'Hertogenbosch, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
WONDERING WHAT TO WRITE?
Please tell me about yourself, your day, something special you've done this year, or something you particularly like to do or that you like about your part of the world. Hearing about other people's lives is a great deal of the fun for me, so do write on the cards please!
I'd love to receive an interesting assortment of stamps, if you enjoy stamps as I do. It's so fun to see the many different kinds from around the world.
I'm excited to send and receive a variety of cards from all over! :D