schneggisabrina(or Sabrina) is a member in Switzerland . She has been a member for over 8 years (3,063 days).
I'm Sabrina, 29 and originally from Germany (grew up in Rostock at the baltic sea). I've studied Logistics. Since 2011 I live in Switzerland near Zurich and work at Zurich airport for a global logistics service provider in air freight export business. I'm supervisor of the key account department.
I collect stamps for my pen pal Anna from Spain to help her to expand her collection. She's also a postcrosser (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/BananiAnni). It would be nice if you use unsual stamps and I'll send them with my next letter to her.
My preferred cards:
- airports and airplanes (only photos of civil planes, no illustrations or military)
- city views
- postcrossing meet-up cards
- Lali cards (I have: CL 2-6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17-19, 21-24, 26, 29-34, 36-49, 52-60, 62-66, 68, 70-73, 77, 79-83, 86, 87, 89, 91, 101-103, 106, 110,112, 127, 133, 134, 141-143, 145, 146, 149, 151, 155-158, 160, 162, 164, 168, 169, 172-174, 177, 179-185, 190, 192, 194-197, 201, 205, 212-217, 222)
- Postallove Greetings from (I have AT, AU, AX, BA, BE, BR, BY, CA, CH, CL, CN, CZ, DE, DK, EC, EE, ES (both designs), FI (both designs), FR, GB, HK, HR, HU, ID, IE, IN, IT, JP, LI, LT, LU, LV, MK, MO, MX, MY, NL, NO, PH, PL (all three), PT, RO, RU, SE, SG, SI, SK, TH, TW, UA, US, VN, ZA)
- Nouvelles Images (Multiple only, I have CPG 0332, PHC 1352, 1353, 1355, 1488, 1505, 1521, 1525, 1553, 1557, 1558, 1566, 1567, 1569, 1630, 1706, 1711, 1850, 1963, 2080, 2099, 2100, 2154, 2246, 2247, 2495, 2524, 2528, 2599-2602, 2664, 2665, 2685-2688, 150.001350.00, 150.002635.00, 150.003878.00-150.003881.00)
- flags of the world series from postcardsmarket.com (I have AT, AX, BD, BE, CN, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EU, HU, ID, LI, LT, MO, MY, NL, PH, PL, RO, RU, SE, SG, US, VN)
- icons of countries from thepostcardhouse.com (I have CN, CZ, DE, FI, JP, LI, SG, TW, US)
I prefer my postcards written and stamped. If you like to send me some stamps for Anna, it's also fine to send the card in envelope. If possible please upload the picture of the card you are sending me.
You can write me in English and German. I also know French and I'm learning Chinese. I love to receive cards written in Chinese please only simplified. I can't read traditional.
I visited postcrossing meetings in Switzerland (Zurich, Ticino, Neuchâtel, St. Gallen, Bern, Solothurn, Chur, Schlieren), Germany (Bielefeld, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin, Heidelberg, Aachen, Lake Constance, Augsburg, Constance), Portugal (Lisbon), Austria (Vienna), Belgium (Brussels), Ireland (Dublin), Finland (Tampere) and United Kingdom (London).
Expired cards 358
11x HK, MY, PL
9x FI, ID, IN
8x CZ, FR
5x PT, TH
4x CA, JP, KR, ZA
3x AT, BR, KZ, LT, RO
2x AU, BG, ES, IT, MD, MX, NZ, PH, SG
1x BS, DK, DZ, GR, HR, HU, IE, IL, IR, LV, MA, MK, NA, SI, SV