I live in suburb near Tokyo, Japan.
I'm married and have two kids(13.16).
I grew up at the location blessed with nature near the sea.
I like nature, so when green is seen at a park, a heart calms down.
I love seeing clouds and stars.
*** Tips for enjoying a conversation with you :) ***
* About your favorite bird
* Bring up flower & vegetables
I'm interested in the wonderful scenery and something beautiful of your country.
My favorite cards are:
* Lou Paper (American state)
* Queen Elizabeth II
* The flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
* Calming my heart
* National bird (flower, animal)of ... series
* Antarctic, Arctic related
* Anne of Green Gables
* Molly Brett
* Moon landing
* GF card, FOTW
* Anything that is typical for your country
* Your home town/city/village (your favorite place etc.)
* Fairy tales
* Shaun the Sheep, Snoopy, Contrabass-cb (My kids fav.)
* Guinea pig, Moomin, Bass clarinet (My kids fav.)
* Piano sheet music
* Camino cards (Walking/ Pilgrimage / Compostela)
* Cards from favorites and similar thing
...And I like beautiful stamps.
Any card is welcome as long as you choose for me!
My children are looking forward to a mailbox every day, too. :)
I'm sure that your cards will give me a lot of positive emotions.
I'm sorry. I don't like these. spooky, scared, skeleton, moth and grotesque.
***My Lou paper Collection***
Arkansas, Massachusetts and North Carolina
Aland Islands, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Puertorico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey , United kingdom and USA
China, France, Hongkong, Italy, Japan, Macau, South Korea
***national bird of ... series***
***national flower of ... series***
***national animal of ... series***
Currently I am having a good time in the forum.:)
Traveling toy, Traveling notebook. If you are interested, please join us.