olgahotspring(or Olga) is a member in Canada . She has been a member for over 1 year (545 days).
Hello, it's Olga here!
I am a Russian Canadian girl, living in Vancouver, BC.
I am a wife and a mother to a little girl!
I am 31 years old, I speak English, Russian and Spanish.
One of my biggest passions in life is travelling. In 2014 we have travelled all over South America (by bus!) from north to south - and it was absolutely fantastic! Our most recent journey was to Iceland and Scotland.
I love postcards. Who here doesn't?! :)
I am especially fond of:
- vintage and retro style postcards;
- black and white photography;
I am glad to receive any card of your own choice, too! Feel free to send me a handmade or hand illustrated card, I will appreciate it.
Tell me a little bit about yourself. Here are some ideas:
- what is your favorite place on Earth?
- who did you want to be when you were a kid?
- a book you have recently enjoyed (I always love book recommendations)
- what (or who) are you most proud of?
- if you could change one thing in the world's history, why would it be?
- how did you meet your partner?
- what was the nicest thing a stranger did for you?
Here is some more about me:
In the past I have worked in journalism and events. But I am currently studying for my Master's degree in Counselling Psychology. I want to practice as addictions and family counsellor.
I also like people, colours, stories, books, cooking, driving, writing, a little bit of yoga, ocean, green tea, summer evenings, gardens, documentaries, shoes, multiculturalism, Italian food, Japanese novels, Russian history, Mexican paintings, electronic and 70's rock music, planes, airports, cozy cardigans, social psychology, turtles, trees, mountains... and of course postcards from you, wonderful strangers from all over the world.
Thank you and have a happy sunny day!
PS if you are like me and love drinking tea, maybe you could send me a teabag of your favourite kind, of course if you want to and if it fits in the envelope. I would be very grateful! Thank you:)