Edit. January 2020
¡Hola! My name is Anastaiia, I was born and growed up in the beautiful city of Kyiv (Ukraine). Two years ago I got married and moved to Madrid with my husband. I used to work in travel agency, but for now I am a housewife and I love this work.
I enjoy traveling, baking, cooking, cross stitching, reading, spending time in the nature... and many other things)))) Now I'm learning to use the sewing machine and I would like to make Tilda toys.
Any card is welcome, but there are some postcards that would make me especially happy:
• airplanes / helicopters / flying vehicles / balloons and airships
• bicycles (especially old bicycles)
• black&white cards
• native people image, national costumes
• breathtaking views
-- If it's possible, i prefer single view cards. Thanks a lot! ---
Please send it as it is, not in an envelope. If you have an interesting postage stamp, that would be great.
If you do not know what to write, here you have some ideas:
• about your favorite book or last book you've read
• some typical or extraordinary recipe of your country, or recipe of your favorite dessert
• biggest dream, funny story from your life or what makes you happy!
Please put the date on the card when you mail it off. Thanks.
Looking forward to hear from you!
♥ Happy Postcrossing! ♥
Expired 2019 (((
ES-561881 United Kingdom