I'm Steffi, 27 years old, living in Greifswald. I studied German, English and German as a foreign language and finished my studies in February. Right now, I am working in a book shop which is a childhood dream come true; so many books, so little time.
So, you can guess, I enjoy reading (the best book I ever read: "Call me by your name" by André Aciman) ...
and I love listening to good music (Mando Diao, Mumford & Sons, Florence + The Machine, Panic! At the disco, The Unlikely Candidates,...)
...watching funny, tragic, fantastic, exciting, sad, strange, lovely, cheesy movies (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, Love...Actually, Pixar's Ratatouille, Adam's Apples, Lars and the last girl, The Avengers, Star Trek - Into Darkness, Schindler's List, Interstellar,...)
...and nearly all kinds of series as I am sort of a junkie (Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Jane Eyre, North and South (all kind of BBC series), House M.D., Queer as folk, The Tudors, Poldark, Versailles, Outlander).
And I love to travel and discover the world. I would love to see New Zealand and Canada one day. So, if you are from these countries please include some travel recommendations on your postcard. If you are from somewhere else feel free to do the same, please. ;)
I enjoy doing all kind of crafts if I have enough time. Lately, a wonderful discovery was my passion for sewing.
As for me, I would love to get postcards showing the following:
- children's books illustrations (I'm fond of them! Especially Petterson & Findus, the Moomins, the March Hare/the White Rabbit..., but if you have other cute ones in your country, I would love to receive them!)
- cats/foxes/otters/rats&mice/Atlantic Puffins/seagulls
- art (especially Alphonse Marie Mucha, Edvard Munch, Kaj Stenval, Heli Pukki)
- old (!) houses, castles, abbeys, cities, churches, cathedrals, minsters...
- anything related to vampires (Dracula, True Blood, Nosferatu etc. Please not "Twilight".)
- Pixar (especially Ratatouille, Up!)
- The Moomins
- city views in the evening/at sundown OR black/white
- landscapes showing water in whatever form
Please also have a look at my favorites.
It's always wonderful to receive a postcard knowing that the person who sent it made an effort reading through my profile and picking the card with care.
Just tell me what is going on in your life, what is your favorite book or movie or series, what you had for breakfast, what is your favorite holiday destination ... just ordinary things or dangerous adventures. I am happy with every word I'll get from you.
And now: Please, make my mailbox happy!