nehalennia(or Johanna) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,216 days).
I am Johanna, and I am living with my husband and two children in Zeeland, The Netherlands. I have moved here from Germany, 20 years ago.
To start with:
Any postcard you choose will be received as a present!
(Yes, I really mean it!)
Some time ago, I have started a project:
YOUR POSTCARD FROM A MUSEUM
It would be great if you can send a postcard from your favorite / last visited museum or a museum in your neighbourhood and tell me something about it:
If you like you can tell me:
* Where would you like to spend your “A Night at the Museum”?
* In which painting would you want to live, or whose portrait would you like to talk with?
* Or if you don't like museums at all: why?
My hobbies are:
* textile crafts (knitting, dyeing yarn, spinning)
* music and arts
* history, philosophy
My favorite places are at the foot of a little lighthouse, surrounded by the colours, sounds and flavours of the sea and the sky. Or in the passenger seat of a Tiger Moth open biplane (if I get the chance ☺ ).
And if you still need more ideas about postcards:
* places of worship or your personal “sacred place”
* symbols / icons / places of freedom, peace, rememberance
* something special of your country or place
* history of aviation (incl. before 1914: Wright/ Montgolfier/ da Vinci or earlier) - female aviators - astro- /kosmonauts
* ethnic patterns, graphics, symbols, storytelling
* music, literature, quotes, wisdom, what is great in this world, or what needs to be changed?
* creativity: altered postcards, mail art
* witty and interesting free / ad-cards welcome!
* shaped, funny, odd, different, weird, controversial -- I am not easily offended
Most of all:
surprise me, please don't say "sorry, I haven't..."! :-)
I prefer single views
Please write more than "Hello" or "Happy Postcrossing"
Nice, funny, special theme or matching stamps are welcome!
The cards on my favorites wall are just an orientation, not requests for a special card (there are many "received" ones, too)
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile! ☺
Groetjes from Johanna ♥
Feel free to ask if you have a specific request from my sent cards. If I have another one, I will send it with pleasure.
☼ the mail travels faster if you provide your address in the script legible to your post-people ☺
☼ Cards don't expire. They choose a different destination.
☼ Received after 60 days of travelling: 40 cards (61 - 346 days)
☼ cards that found their destination after 60 days: 29 cards (61 - 318 days)
The photo of my avatar is self taken and it shows the Oosterschelde-Kering in Zeeland.