I MIGHT SEND MY POSTCARDS FROM GERMANY NOW DUE TO POST DANMARKS PRICING POLICY. POSTCADS FROM DENMARK COST 3.34 EURO/3.72 US DOLLARS NOW. THAT'S TOO MUCH TO BEAR.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STATE THAT THEY COLLECT STAMPS: I'M GONNA PUT A DANISH STAMP ON THE POSTCARD AS WELL.
(This is how we say hello here...)
I live with my little girlfriend and our little dog in a little house in a little town called Rinkenæs in little Denmark.
We live in the historic border region with Germany. Here we have a german minority in Denmark (which I work for) and a danish minority in Germany. After centuries of struggles, Denmark and Germany and both minorities get along splendidly these days.
As you can tell by now, I am interested in history but also geography (maps!), music, photography, travelling, literature, sailing and boats (we live very close to the water) and yes, I collect stamps!
Postcard motives I would love to receive:
- ships, boats and harbours (all things maritime/nautical, also tattoos and the like)
- postcards with Saab cars on it
- paintings and drawings by famous artists from your country or city
- portraits of famous people from your city or country
- historic (old) postcards
- postcards with things that YOU love
If you could find any cool stamps and put them on the postcard, you would make my day!
Don't know what to write?
Just tell me a bit about you, f.ex.:
- How was your day?
- What's on the schedule for today?
- What football team do you support?
- Do you have a car, a bike or do you take the bus?
- What's your occupation - and why?
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- What comes to your mind when you think of Denmark?
Thank you – and have a great day!
DK-53403 to kiikari in Finland 27/Jan/2017
DK-53246 to Quella 2 in China 12/Jan/2017
DK-50138 to contrarian in Canada 17/Jun/2016