My name is Mia, I'm 25 years old and I live in a medium size town in western Finland. I love to watch movies & tv-shows. I also read a lot of books. I enjoy cooking and baking and I like trying new recipes. If you don't know what to write on the card, maybe you can tell me your hobbies, your favourite movie/book, your favourite quote, your best recipe.. Tell me something what you find interesting :) I like my cards written and stamped (NO envelopes). And please, put a date on the card.
Here are some hints what postcards I would like to receive:
* Andy Warhol, Elliott Erwitt, Thomas Kinkade art.
* Beaches, mountains, palm trees, waterfalls.
* Black&white cards.
* Bridges, lighthouses.
* Celebrities, Royal families, presidents.
* City views / tourist cards.
* Disney (parks, characters etc), Pixar.
* Dolphins, elephants, giraffes, pandas, penguins, Zoo parks.
* Famous buildings and places.
* Harry Potter.
* Movie posters & tv-show related cards.
* National parks, Unesco World Heritage sites.
* Olympic games, Ice Hockey World Championships, other special event cards.
* Check out my favourites! Favourites = cards I wish to receive.
I also have some special wishes from different countries:
* BELARUS > N. Chetkova drawings.
* CZECH REPUBLIC > Krtek, O loupežníku Rumcajsovi.
* FRANCE > Disneyland, Eiffel tower, Le Petit Prince, Musée du Louvre, Moulin Rouge.
* GERMANY > Neuschwanstein Castle, Unser Sandmännchen.
* INDIA > Hindu Gods & Goddesses.
* JAPAN > Moomins, Yoshitomo Nara drawings.
* NETHERLANDS > Anton Pieck drawings, Dick Bruna drawings.
* RUSSIA > Inga Paltser owls.
* USA > City views, Las Vegas - Casinos and street views, Mount Rushmore, Route 66, State maps, Statue of Liberty, Universal Studios, Walk of Fame, Large Letter/"Greetings from.." postcards.
.. and I have a small list of the themes that I DON'T wish to receive:
* Easter, Christmas.
* Food (except if there is recipe written on it), flowers.
* Hand-made cards, folded greeting gards.
Thanks for reading and understanding! :)
But don't worry if you don't have anything from my wishlist, just send me something that you would like to receive yourself. In that case, tell me what you like in that card. Looking forward to receive a card from You!
ABOUT PRIVATE SWAPS: I have received many swap requests about swapping coins or something else. Nowadays I accept swaps ONLY if you have something from my favourites or my special wishes. I swap only cards, not coins or anything else. Thank you for reading this before sending me a message where questions about private swaps :)
Terkkuja vielä suomeksi: Kaupunkikortit ovat erittäin tervetulleita :)
(Last update 14.2.2017)