Hello, dear friend! I'm Svetlana from Russia. I live in a small town not far from Saint Petersburg. It is very beautiful place with a great history. There is a big park and old Emperor palace. I like to walk with my dog, grow flowers, cross stitching, take photos of nature and receive postcards with cute decoration (stickers, scotch tape y stamps with flowers or animals).
I will be glad, if you find me a postcard with:
- Any animals (pets and wild), birds, butterflies, sea creatures and underwater view
- Views of nature, waterfalls, flowers, blooming trees
- cartoons, gnomes, fairies, unicorns, moomin cards
- Vegetables, berries, fruits, nuts
- cocktails, sweets, ice cream
- needlework (cross-stitch, knitting, decoupage, etc.)
- cards with Pin-up girls
- Botanical illustrations, flowers and animals in art
- postcards with paintings by Anne Geddes, Lisa Jane, Nicky Boehme, Thomas Kinkade, Donald Zoland, Cicely Mary Barker, Catharina Klein, Aeppol (it's my dream to have a postcard with Forest girl!!)
- postcards from my "Favorites"
- Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday in April, Happy Easter, Happy Valentine's day, Halloween or other holiday greetings
- Multicard, CardMaximum
Please date your postcard and write something about you or your family, pets, hobbies, interests, tastes or where your favorite place is, what you can see in front of your window, what kind of books you like to read, what about you are dreaming of ... You can draw something on your postcard if you like it.
Hace un poco tiempo aprendo el idioma que me gusta mucho y seria maravilloso recibir la tarjeta desde el pais donde la gente habla espanol:)
Every card es welcome, but I don't collect:
- hand-made, free and double postcards
- postcards en the envelopes with sad pictures and cityviews
Thank you very much!
I look in the postbox and wait for your postcards every day:)
Have a nice day:) Happy Postcrossing!
Que disfruten de la vida, los milagros siempre estan cerca de ustedes:)