micio(or Lamberto) is a member in Italy . He has been a member for over 9 years (3,562 days).
Hello everybody! I'm a guy living in a small town in Italy called Belluno, near the Dolomites.
I'm vegetarian, I love cats and dogs (deeply), reading novels, going to the Family Constellations meetings, listening to alternative and dance music. I love writing cards and letters, and using a lot of nice stamps of course!
Sharing some of my spare time with my asylum-seeker friends coming from Africa or Asia in search of a better life is a great pleasure for me (especially because in my country racist thoughts and statements are widespread nowadays, what makes me deeply sad.)
I'm a supporter of Amnesty International, the organization which works in defence of human rights everywhere in the world.
I hope you'll put some nice stamps on your card, especially old ones :)
* Some tips:
- art (especially futurism and Banksy),religious, vintage cards
- unusual size or shape cards
- cards with railways, trains, trams, post offices
- reprints of old advertisements / Nouvelles Images cards or similar with multiple objects
- cards with angels / windows and doors / grown-up cats or dogs, foxes, wolves / flowers / lighthouses / shoes / cakes and sweets/beer
- gay-related cards
- postal stationery: aerograms and pre-paid cards or envelopes
- unusual, unconventional cards
- Bunny Suicides are ok too!
- a blank card in envelope would be wonderful, if not more expensive of course
Thanks a lot in advance! May love be with you. Always :)
[If your postcard has not been registered in a reasonable time please contact me and I will do it immediately - now they deliver mail in my town only twice a week!]
***Practice random acts of kindness***
"You can only see with the heart; the essential is invisible to the eye". - (The Little Prince by Antoine de St-Exupéry - 1943)
Eckhart Tolle: "I met many Zenmasters in my life. All of them cats".