My name is Katia, I am originally from Russia, but now I live in the mysterious region Brittany (France).
Дорогие русскоговорящие посткроссеры, я буду очень рада получить открытку на русском языке!
Ich verstehe Deutsch und würde gerne eine Karte auf Deutsch bekommen :)
I love travelling and consider the life as a great adventure. Being excited about a new destination is the most inspiring feeling for me.
I am an art-lover and enjoy painting and drawing pastels. Some of my favourite artists are Picasso, Edgar Degas, Paul Cézanne, Albert-Ernest Carrier de Belleuse (incredible pastels!), Jacek Yerka...
I also enjoy the talented book illustrations by Bellatrix Potter, Jim Kay and Ellina Ellis.
My favourite writer is Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, and maybe that is because I have always been fascinated by flying, birds and airplanes. I also enjoy Russian poetry, especially by Dmitriy Bykov and Iosif Brodsky.
I prefer to receive cards handwritten, without envelopes (and with nice stamps if that's not too much trouble to you). Nice hand-made cards are most welcome!
I will be most happy if you:
- Make me discover a local artist from your region (or any artist you like)
- Tell me a local legend or choose a card showing a magical creature from your local folclore.
- Give me some advice about the place(s) you would advise me to visit if I happen to come to the region where you live.
- Write your favourite poem (in any language I understand)
- Share your favourite recepy so I can cook it or taste it when I visit your country.
- And of course tell me about yourself, the things you find inspiring, or the greatest adventure in your life.
Thank you in advance for the card that you will choose for me!