My name is Masako. I am around 50 years old, live in Yokohama with my husband. I work in an information technology company.
My hobbies are collecting stamps, traveling, hiking and camping, puzzles like Sudoku. And, I love penguins!
I will be glad if you put beautiful stamps, pictorial postmarks on the card.
My favorite postcards are;
- beautiful scenery of your town, especially mountains or lakes (tell me something about it!)
- vintage reprints of travel posters
- famous characters in your country (ex. moomins in Finland)
- famous or your favorite art in your country (tell me something about it!)
- cool penguins!
- black adult cat / two cats (lovers) / drawn or painted cat
- Hello Kitty in your own country (she is originated in Japan, you know)
- map of your country
- stamp collecting, mailbox
- not normal shaped card
Thanks in advance!
I collect used worldwide stamps for long years, mainly commemoratives. So I have a lot of duplicates for exchange. When you send 100-500 used stamps from your country, I can send the same number of Japanese stamps in return. Please send a message If you are interested.