My name is Marcela. I live in Czech Republic, in a small town near Prague - together with my husband and three little kids. I have many hobbies, I love(d) travelling and photography. I enjoy working in the garden. I cook and bake with passion, I prefer quality and genuineness. I like sewing, crocheting and many other handcrafting activities.... I love lavender, tulips and hydrangea, old metal signs, patchwork, candles, fireplaces, lighthouses, wildmills, sunsets and beautiful sceneries.
I would be thankful for every nice postcards, and maybe happier :) with following themes:
As I have studied travel business and love travelling, I am curious about the countries, their nature, history, habits.... so I would love to receice cards from the place you live (single view cards)...
- lighthouses and windmills if they are in your area
- UNESCO World Heritage Site cards
- historical centers of towns/cities in your area
- nature, esp. landscapes and sceneries (mountains, beaches, cliffs, seashores, rivers, lakes)
- architecture - I love esp. Art Nouveau, Classicism and Gothic
- houses (row of houses), doors, windows (multi view)
- castles, palaces and other monuments of special significance
- "Greetings from" cards sent from origin (Postallove GF series + unofficial ones)
- Icons of Countries postcards, Wordcloud and World Travel cards sent from the origin
- postcards from the serie Flags Of The World (FOTW) sent from the country of origin
Or in case you donť find a nice card from your town/country, here some more ideas.... I also collect:
- cartes maximum, esp. with fauna and flora
- nouvelles images
- Alfons Mucha, Gustav Klimt
- Mila Marquis, Gaëlle Boissonnard, Natasha Goncharova, Ekaterina Babok, KETTÖ DESIGN, Inge Look (old ladies), Lia Selina (esp. witches), Evgenia Chistotina (foxes)
- Flower Fairies, Gorjuss girl
- Edition Tausendschön from Germany
- Pikitia cards from New Zealand
AND... I really love stamps on cards :-)
Ad-postcards, free, old or handmade and religious cards will not make me very happy. Thanks!
You can write me anything about the place you live (you can also add some tips where to go), about the postcard (what is on or why you´ve chosen the one) or about you. I´m looking forward to read every handwritten postcard, but please - write legible. Thanks a lot!
Please send your postcard signed and dated.
I enjoy reading the card in the languages I have learned (also German and Russian). Danke! Спасибо!
Please don't be disappointed if I don't fav your card; almost every card makes me happy! In my Favorite-list there are only cards I don't have yet but would love to get by myself one day :)
And one big wish - please keep the content of the cards I am sending to you JUST for you. I do the same. THANK YOU!