Dear fellow Postcrosser,
I live in southwest Germany in the countryside. We have 4 cats and like to do home improvement projects, work in our little garden or make trips in the Black Forest, which is not far away. To stay fit I am jogging, going for a hike or riding my bike. I love coffee (more in summer) and tea (more in winter), books and stationery. Every year I participate in InCoWriMo and have many nice pen pals all over the world. And - but I guess we all do - I love writing postcards for the life of me!
Basically, I am happy about every postcard. I don't collect any particular themes. I prefer every postcard to a bill or an advertisement in my mailbox. If you are still looking for inspiration, what you could send me, here are a few suggestions:
- Architecture (Zaha Hadid, Sanaa Architects, Piet Blom, Max Dudler, Finckh Architects)
- Beatrix Potter (Brambly Hedge)
- Bob’s Burgers
- Cats (grey or ginger cats, Maine Coons, Norwegians, Sibirians)
- Christoph Niemann (New Yorker illustrations)
- Delicate watercolor paintings
- Fountain pens
- Hergé (Tintin)
- Inge Löök (Aunties, Linnéa)
- Nature (trees, forests, flowery meadows)
- Postcrossing or Penpalling
- Sustainability and environmental protection
- Tove Jansson (Moomins or Tove herself)
- Vegetables and fruit
- Vivien Kubbos (Sarah Kay)
In case you want to write something on the card, please be invited to tell me something about your day or why you chose this card for me. And of course I'm always happy about book tips. If you really can't think of anything, then please write at least hello/bye in your native language on the card and your name or nickname.
Thank you so much for writing me a postcard. I am wishing you always many beautiful cards in your mailbox.
All the best, stay safe & healthy.
🇮🇹 🇮🇹 🇮🇹 Cari amici dall'Italia: sto studiando la vostra bella lingua nel 4° semestre. Per favore scrivetemi la vostra cartolina in italiano. Grazie mille.