my Name is Kristin and i´m living in a small village in Franconia (Bavaria), Germany.
My hobbies are postcrossing, reading books, geochaching and playing the clarinet in an orchestra.
I like cards with...
- lighthouses, bridges and wind mills
- some sights from the region you are living (tourist cards ;)) https://www.flickr.com/photos/169021666@N06/albums/72157705989608771
- cards with jokes or quotes
- cartoon cards ("Snoopy" cards, "The little Mole" cards or "The program with the mouse" cards would be very great...:))
- cards, which have something to do with music
- beaches, seasides, waterfalls
- Denmark/Copenhagen and Stockholm/Sweden but also Paris, London or New York
- seals, squirrels, peacocks, hedgehogs, penguins and butterflies
- bicycles https://www.flickr.com/photos/169021666@N06/albums/72157707586132854
- royals and celebrities
- I love black and white cards :)
I hope you find a card of my favourites but of course all postcards are welcome!!!
If you don´t know what to write me, here are some possible themes:
I would prefer to get some information about your personality: Your favourite music, actor, film, colour, book genre, food, city
Do you have a life motto like "Don´t worry be happy!"?
Do you know any a cappella band in your country?
What´s your favourite song/band/singer?
When you go to school or university tell me your favourite subject.
It would be nice if you tell something in your origin language ( with translation!).
If you know any stereotypes about Germany write them to me!
I would be glad if you note the colour of the mailbox you threw the postcard in to send it to me.
Or: Write what you want to tell me, all messages are welcome
Thank you for reading my profile!