I'm a librarian living in San Francisco, California, just a few steps away from beautiful Golden Gate Park. I love the fog and walking around Lands End trail where I sometimes see whales, dolphins, or sea lions frolicking in the Bay. I love to go on road trips, explore the city & visit museums. I admit to having an appreciation for the macabre -- I'm a little obsessed with San Francisco's cemetery history. :)
Some other things I like: libraries, museums, Doctor Who, Jane Austen, the Muppets, snow, postage stamps, mail art, typewriters, coffee and daydreaming. I dig weird, unusual, quirky, bizarre, odd, or downright strange cards & stamps. No weird cards? That's okay. Send whatever you'd like, I love the element of surprise!
I love it when you write a lot on the card. If you're not sure what to write about, here are some suggestions:
* The last book you read
* The last music album you bought
* Your favorite internet radio station & what kind of music they play
* Your thoughts on the American political situation
* Do you have a library card?
* Do you own a car or use public transportation?
* Have you ever been in an airplane?
Handmade cards welcome.
Thank you for your card!