Hi and welcome to my profile! 🌻
My name is Lea and I live in a small town in Germany. I am a uni student. I love the sun and all things bright and colourful, zumba, reading, photography, learning new languages and about new cultures, music… My biggest dream is to explore the world and all there is to see. And as long as I can't do that, Postcrossing is a good alternative.
If you like the card you want to send I'm sure I'll like it as well. Don't stress! But if you need them, here are some ideas:
- especially at this time of the year: Halloween, Le Canada Hanté, haunted or mysterious places
- cards from my PC & Flickr favourites
- everything about Barcelona and London
- FC Barcelona, football stadiums, players, clubs etc.
- history, archaeology, ancient cultures
- Gotochi and similar shaped cards
- Karel Capek Teatime Shop
- Pettson and Findus
- China Retro patterns (this series: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CN-1443657)
- Edition Tausendschön, nostalgic illustrations
- books, libraries
- maritime things (such as anchors, seashells, sea creatures, finds at the beach...)
- cloudy, stormy skies
- or if you don't know, a beautiful viewcard is also nice
For some reason, I also tend to like cards that have rounded edges or are made of specifically sturdy material. Please add the date! I enjoy receiving cards the most when they are fully written. Feel free to use all the stamps, washi tape, stickers, glitter, colours etc. you want. And lastly, please don't feel like you have to send one of the things I listed! I will surely be happy to just receive something :)
If you want to do a direct swap, please let me know. I would be happy to swap cards with you!
I'm excited to receive your card. Thank you in advance! Have a nice day! 🌞