If you are reading this then most probably I'm the lucky one as you are going to send me a card! Hey me!
I'm back to post crossing after almost 4 years of inactivity. Lots happened in between... got older, wiser, got a second kid. My first one is now 6 and apparently as it is a recent development is into stamp collecting (keep it in mind).
I love fun and adventures. Not that I get much free time to pursue any these days. I still would love to visit every single country in the world. But I'm realistic and understand that the closest I can get to it is getting a card from every single country in the world ...
If in doubt what postcard to send here are some ideas...
- Feel free to check my favorites to see what kind of cards I like.... would love to get one of those.
- Culture...anything featuring traditions, ethnic dresses, rituals...
- I love castles, mansions and cathedrals. I find them very mysterious and enigmatic. One never knows what untold stories are held within their walls.
- Clocks. Images with clock towers. Please don't send pictures of watches.
- Anything with steps....stairs, ladders, doorways...
- Dogs. I'm a dog person. I love them to bits. I think dogs are most faithful, loyal and forgiving creatures. It certainly is true a dog can be a friend for lifetime. So if you have an unusual card with a dog on it - it definitely is an options. Please don't send cards with a dog only. Ideally a dog will be part of some scenery.
- Horses, running horse, leaping horses, walking horses, laughing horses, angry horses - any horses ... No other animals, please.
Please no envelopes. Thank you.
If you don't want to write anything personal you can draw something or, if it's not too much to ask, write a joke or tell me what was the worst and the best part of your day. Please don't write "happy postcrossing" - it makes me cringe... seriously it does! Just humour me and don't!
P.S. My avatar picture is me at my sweet 10 months old.