kate101is a member in Hungary . She has been a member for over 8 years (3,160 days).
I'm Katalin, 39, living in Budapest with my husband, son (8) and daughter (5).
Postcrossing has become my most important hobby, I get to learn a little about another corner of the world and a lovely stranger every time I receive a new card. Your cards are a great insight into how people in your country live, what you value and how you spend your days.
Please! Check against my received cards from your country to prevent sending a duplicate. Thank you!
Here are some suggestions for cards I would love to receive:
* tourist cards, especially ones of historic interest
*a card from my favourites (the cards in my favorites are ones I have not received)
* UNESCO World Heritage sites, national parks
* (world) famous places of your country
* public transport for my little son
* FDC (First Day Covers)
* Maximum Cards
* Atelier Nouvelles Images multiples
* Cicely Mary Barker (famous for her Flower Fairies)
* Beatrix Potter (Author of the Peter Rabbit books) for my little daughter
I love special UK, Europa and USA Forever stamps!
Stamps tell just as much of a story as your card!
Please DO NOT send me free/ad, selfprinted or handmade cards, folded greeting cards - save them to those who likes them. Thank you!
Sorry but I do not register an ID without a received card.
Many thanks to everyone who sends me a postcard! :)