I'm Kati and I'm from sunny Orlando, Florida, home of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and so many other great things!
I have an amazing daughter, a fabulous girlfriend, and 2 pit bulls, a miniature dachshund, and 2 ball pythons.
My college degree is in English Literature. I'm retired from banking and now work at Walt Disney World.
Some of my hobbies, besides postcard collecting, are traveling (been to 13 countries and counting so far), Pokemon, photography, learning languages, watching TV (The Walking Dead, NCIS, Blue Bloods, Game of Thrones, Deadliest Catch, Sherlock, the X Files, horror movies), bicycling when my health and pain level allow, visiting the Disney and Universal Parks, and music.
I have a bunch of health issues that make life interesting and often difficult but I try to do my best to get through each day. Results vary.
You may write to me in any of the languages I mentioned or of course English.
I like all cards and I'm not picky at all, but if you're looking for some ideas of what to send me:
- anything Disney
- anything to do with K-Pop
- Final Fantasy IX, X, X-2, or XII
- Michael Jackson
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- France, especially Paris or Mt. St. Michel, Lyon, Toulouse
- Czech Republic, especially Prague, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge
- Hungary, especially Budapest, the Synagogue
- Slovakia, especially Bratislava
- Austria, especially Vienna, St. Stephen church, Mayerling, Stift Heiligenkreuz
- Germany, especially Munich, Olympic Village, Allianz Arena, Nuremberg
- Maryland or Virginia, especially Chincoteague or Assateague islands
- Netherlands, especially Amsterdam, Marken, Volendam, Rotterdam
- England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (anywhere at all in these)
- Florida (even though I live here I love cards of it)
- Kansas (my birth state)
- Spain, especially Toledo, the Way of St. James, the Gaudi architecture like the Sagrada Familia Catedral, Santiago de Compostela, the Costa del Sol, flamenco dancing
- Portugal (especially Porto)
- Switzerland (especially Bern)
- South Korea
- scriptures/bible related things/churches
- coffee or tea
- food or recipes
- anything with French, Spanish, or Korean writing on it
- any animal, especially birds, owls, cats, fish, dogs, snakes, sharks, crocodiles, alligators, dinosaurs, anything creepy or unusual
- anything to do with any of the TV shows or movies I mentioned I like.
- feminist theme cards
- LGBTQA+ theme cards
- Barack Obama
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- sarcastic or humorous cards
- Pantone color cards
- Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
- Marvel superheroes, especially Deadpool, Hawkeye