I am Angelina and I am living in Mainz (the Gutenberg town) on the banks of River Rhine.
My hometown is only 40 km from Frankfurt with the busy international Rhein-Main airport, so I see planes in the skies every day and they make me dream of my next travel plans. Travelling is my favourite hobby but as a lifetime is not enough to see every interesting spot of our beautiful planet, I am glad to see and learn more through your postcard.
I really love postcards on which you write a meaningful quote (maybe your life-motto or favourite quotation) and please explain why it means so much to you.
And here are some ideas of motives I like most:
- nature and landscapes like beaches,islands,mountains, volcanoes
- a city view or landmark of your region/country
- a card with your alphabet(if it is not the Latin alphabet)
- cards with children/old people/typical life & traditions
- local markets (oh yeah, I love markets)
- Inge Löök/Lali riddle/search Waldo and similar motives
- Royal families
But I really like every card you will chose for me, so don't worry if you don't have one of the mentioned motives.
Have a safe and interesting journey through life and thousands of memorable moments.
I look forward to getting to know you by your postcard,