dotdotPC(or Liisa) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for over 10 years (3,997 days).
My mother used to entertain me and my sister by giving us postcards to play with. Maybe that's why I've always liked postcards so much.
I'm interested in archaeology, archives, visual arts, childrens' books illustrations, castles, manor houses, cemeteries, botanical gardens, literature, cathedrals and temples, old movies and museums (exhibition rooms and museum buildings especially). I love cats and Jane Austen and Alfa Romeos.
That was a long list but don't you worry, those are just things I'm interested in. I'll be glad to receive any postcard you choose. Ad cards are welcome, too. Please, don't use envelopes. I like written and stamped postcards.
Swedish postcrossers: I collect postcards of your royal family. If you have got one (old or new, used even), don't hesitate to send it to me.
I collect Christmas postcards with cats and city or outdoor views with Christmas trees (photos, not paintings http://www.flickr.com/photos/liisan_postikortit/sets/72157623343768702/). These types of Christmas cards are welcome all year around.
Some of the postcards I receive will go to my postcard collection.
Postcrossing community guidelines: http://www.postcrossing.com/about/guidelines
My postcrossing policy:
- I register cards ASAP. No need to request if I have received your card or not. Trust me:)
- I send my cards written and stamped.
- I don’t' register cards I haven't received. Please, don't ask me to do so:)
- I don't expect others to register cards I've sent, but they haven't received.
- I don't send a new card to replace the one that got lost en route.
- I don't expect a replacement card, in case the first one got lost.
- If your profile is blank, I stick my hand into my postcard box and pick a random card for you.
I don't want to be unkind, I just want to keep this hobby simple. I want also to be sure I treat you all equally.
IMPORTANT: Please, do not publish my real name, address or text I've written in the Net. Thank you for protecting my privacy. I'll protect yours for my part:)
More about me in Spotlight
Would you like to see my cat?
Would you like to see my hometown Helsinki?
Helsinki Traveler is a 9 year old boy, who loves public transport in our capital city
Or would you like to see Lahti, where I was born and bread?
26 May 2012 # 2 The most active users in Finland
10 July 2012 # 5 All times sent ranking list