courtneyelise(or Courtney) is a member in France . She has been a member for over 1 year (441 days).
I'm originally from the US (Milwaukee, WI), but now live in Paris.
I work as a Digital Marketing Manager for a tech company called ReadSpeaker (readspeaker.com). I enjoy spending time with family and friends, buying and selling at consignment stores, sending postcards (of course!), cross country running, reading French fairytales, brunching, going to a Paris café with excellent coffee and pastries...
My favorite postcards include the following subjects:
- Elephants!!! (my favorite animal)
- Siberian Huskies or sled dogs (I grew up with huskies and the husky is my favorite breed. They are very fluffy and loyal companions.)
- Pigeons (I love them, and I love to hate them)
- Audrey Hepburn
- Sandra Boynton
- Maximum cards: If you want to send me a maximum card, please keep it unwritten in an envelope and leave your message and address in a separate note. I will send one back to you!
- Letterpress postcards (ex: https://hammerpress.net/collections/postcards)
- Any card that you find special and cute
When you write to me, please tell me your favorite fairy tale, what makes you happy and/or what you treasure most.
My 30th birthday is on August 25th (2017), and so I would love a birthday card around that time. And any advice on being 30?! I still feel like a spring chicken.
Stamps with animals would be much appreciated!
Expired cards (that I hope will find their way soon):
FR-765206 > Taiwan
“More than kisses, letters mingle souls.”
― John Donne