courtneyelise(or Courtney) is a member in France . She has been a member for over 1 year (644 days).
I'm originally from the US (Milwaukee, WI), but have been living in Paris for the past 6 years.
I work as a Digital Marketing Manager for a tech company called ReadSpeaker (readspeaker.com). I enjoy spending time with family and friends, vintage shopping, studying fashion, sending postcards (of course!), cross country running, reading French fairytales, brunching, going to a Paris café with excellent coffee and pastries...
My favorite postcards include the following subjects:
- Elephants (my favorite animal)
- Shiba Inu (I have a black and tan Shiba named Nori)
- Siberian Huskies or sled dogs (I grew up with huskies)
- Audrey Hepburn
- Sandra Boynton
- If you're from Japan, a GOTOCHI card would be much appreciated
- Maximum cards: If you want to send me a maximum card, please keep it unwritten in an envelope and leave your message and address in a separate note. I will send one back to you!
- Any card that you find special and cute
When you write to me, you could tell me about your favorite fairy tale, what makes you happy, your favorite quote, your role model, etc. I love hearing about what inspires you.
Stamps with animals would be much appreciated!
“More than kisses, letters mingle souls.”
― John Donne
LAST UPDATED: 11 January 2018