my name is Olga, i live with my beloved husband in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Our city is big and beautiful, also is rich in cultural heritage. It has a lot of different museums, great architecture, many small rivers and channels. Some call our city The North Venice.
I'm a graphic designer (now free-lancer). I like photography, travelling, cycling, nature, hand craft, beautiful things, classic and aesthetically pleasing modern art.
I'd like to receive interesting, positive, creative, beautiful, design cards. These are the common words, i know:) So there are some tips with more specific description:
- beautiful illustrations, watercolors, drawn medieval pics, engravings.
- i like details, so it can be walls of houses, doors, windows, ladders, pieces of streets, houses, books, dishes, etc.
- i like color harmony, so it can be colorful pics, things, parts etc.
- national peculiarities of your country, portraits of the Aboriginals;
- cards with great photo shots or photos by great photographs;
- non-popular rare cards;
- if you draw, i will be glad to receive your art on the card:);
or you could go to the gallery and see there my favorities:)
I don't like so much:
- tourist cards with multivews;
- self-printed cards;
- simple greeting cards - with boring flowers, congratulatory letters;
- animals as itself - if they are the part of lovely pics (see above) - it's ok;)
- Ad, free cards.
Please write all what you want - i love postcards written by hand and post-stamped! Those things bring part of your individuality:) You could write about moments you remembered from your day, your thoughts, wishes... Why did you choose such card?
I'm very much looking forward to your card:)