bs1(or Bogdan) is a member in Poland . He has been a member for over 6 years (2,216 days).
I would like postcards with :
- public transport system (map, bus-station, tram, trolbey(bus), metro, plane, air-port, trains)
- any touristic card from your city, interesting places of your region, mountains, and so on and write about that place
- Flags of the World (by postcardmarket) from origin country
- National symbols of the World (by postcardmarket) from origin country.
- Postcards issues by http://edicionesasangre.com/
Please, real photo, stamped and written. NO CARTOON, please!
If you don't have a postcard from the list above, please send me a postcard from where you live. When your name comes up for me to send a post card to, I will do my best to send you something that you collect or are interested in! I hope you will do the same for me!
But, please, real photo. No AD, homemade and NO POSTALOVE!
P.S. Do not be surprised if you get a postcard from me with a German stamp or fine imprinted in Germany. Sometimes I use some service which send postcards with German Post. Because since March 2016 Polish Post will raise prices of stamps again, for example card from Poland to Netherlands costs 6,00 PLN. In Poland we have some of the most expensive stamps in the world compared to the amount of our salary. Would you pay 6 EUR/GBP/USD/… for stamp for one card? Polish Post is the only company providing international postal services.