Hello- I love getting my little rectangles (or squares or any shape really) in the mail- much nicer than bills. Im always amazed by just how many different ones there are. Thanks in advance for sending me a card.
Current avatar - An illustration I keep in my crafting area. The caption says "Life is art - live yours in color"
I am an ICU nurse in Houston-.(and yes we are VERY busy and exhausted).
I love to read, visit museums (Houston has a museum district), go to the movies, go to festivals, I also have a stash of paper crafting goodies that mostly languish (some day), and of course write postcards. I like to decorate the back of the card, and have a collection of older stamps (to use on the cards). I have lived in Scotland (im Scottish), London, Tenerife, Dallas, New Orleans and now Houston. I enjoy spending time with my 2 daughters- always an adventure.
It's the simple things in life that make me happy - a good cup of coffee, British chocolate ,Indian curry, hanging out with friends ,the sound of the ocean....................
Can you please date the card. . Unusual stamps are cool. Write snippets and stories from your life - what did you do today for instance.
Cards I like best (in no particular order)
* Pretty snow scenes with animals ⛸🏔🌨☃❄
* Mushrooms/toadstools 🍄
* Faces/people 👩🏻🦰🤴🏻👳🏻♂️👶🏻👲🏻👨🚀👩✈️👩🍳👨🎓
* Gnomes/kewpie 🧙♂️😊
* Bees 🐝
* Insects 🕷🐛🐞
* Zodiac sign Scorpio 🦂♏
* Chinese year - Tiger 🐯
* Polka dots 🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵
* Hearts/hidden hearts that appear randomly 💌
* Black and white WITH a pop of color - any subject. 🐱👤
* Animals-all kinds - domestic,jungle,ocean,forest,desert,air,
* swamp,mountain,garden,lake. Real life or
* Illustration 🦑🐱👓🙉🦁🦊🐶🐰🐔🦧🐷🐼🐩🐍🦔🦚🐦🦉🐳
* Aliens/Star Trek/robots 👽👾
* Teacups/tea party .☕🍪🥐
* Gotochi cards or Etagami ╰(*°▽°*)╯
* 3D 💕
* Inge ladies (❁´◡`❁)
* Nursing/health related 👩🏻⚕️
* Handmade 👌🏻
* If you are sending a typical tourist card I prefer people/faces more than buildings .👵👳♀️👩🍳🦹♀️🙋♀️
Can you tell I just learned how to insert emojis?!!!! fun and quite possibly annoying 👧🏻
Just some suggestions. My favorites includes cards that i've received and ones that catch my eye,