Hello- I love getting my little rectangles (or squares or any shape really) in the mail- much nicer than bills. Thanks in advance for sending me a card.
Current avatar - our cat Beignet du Monde or mostly CAT! (hes not exactly the cuddly type)
I am an ICU nurse in Houston-. I love to read, go to the movies, go to festivals. My favorites are the Renaissance festival in Houston and the Jazz festival in New Orleans. there is also a very nice Japanese festival here too, and of course write postcards.I like to decorate the back of the card, and have a collection of older stamps (to use on the cards). I have lived in Scotland (im Scottish), London, Tenerife, Dallas, New Orleans and now Houston. I enjoy spending time with my 2 teenage daughters- always an adventure.
It's the simple things in life that make me happy - a good cup of coffee, hanging out with friends,the sound of the ocean....................
Can you please date the card. . Unusual stamps are cool. Write snippets and stories from your life - what did you do today.
Cards I like best (in no particular order)
* Zodiac sign Scorpio🦂♏
* Hearts/hidden hearts that appear randomly💌
* Black and white WITH a pop of color - any subject.🐱👤
* Animals-all kinds - land sea and air - real life or illustration 🦊🦁🐯🐰
* Aliens/Star Trek/robots/👽👾
* Teacups/tea party.☕🍪🥐
* Gotochi cards or Etagami╰(*°▽°*)╯
* Studio Ghibli/ Inge ladies(❁´◡`❁)
* If you are sending a typical tourist card I prefer people/faces more than buildings.👵👳♀️👩🍳🦹♀️🙋♀️
Can you tell I just learned how to insert emojis?!!!! fun and quite possibly annoying👧🏻
Just some suggestions. My fav list includes cards that i've received and ones that catch my eye,
P.S. As for our current political situation, feel free to share your opinions.It's interesting to hear what other people think.