Hello- I love getting my little rectangles (or squares or any shape really) in the mail- much nicer than bills. Im always amazed by just how many different cards there are. Thanks in advance for sending me a card.
Current avatar - Family fun on vacation - I am in front.
I am an ICU nurse in Houston-.(and yes we are VERY busy and exhausted - this virus is awful). 12/8/20 UPDATE - starting to vaccinate - hopefully this virus will soon be a distant memory, hang tight people and keep wearing your mask and keep your distance, its your only protection.
I love to read, visit museums (Houston has a museum district), go to the movies, go to festivals, I also have a stash of paper crafting goodies that mostly languish (some day), and of course write postcards. I like to decorate the back of the card, and have a collection of older stamps (to use on the cards). I have lived in Scotland (im Scottish), London, Tenerife, Dallas, New Orleans and now Houston. I enjoy spending time with my 2 daughters- always an adventure.
It's the simple things in life that make me happy - a good cup of coffee, British chocolate ,Indian curry, hanging out with friends ,the sound of the ocean....................
Can you please date the card. . Unusual stamps are cool. Write snippets and stories from your life - what did you do today for instance.
Cards I like best (in no particular order)
* Zodiac sign Scorpio🦂♏
* Chinese year - Tiger 🐯
* Polka dots⁛⁘…⁞⁘
* Hearts/hidden hearts that appear randomly💌
* Black and white WITH a pop of color - any subject.🐱👤
* Animals-all kinds - land, sea and air - real life or illustration 🦊🦁🐯🐰
* Whimsical/fantasy/dragons/fairies/gnomes 🐲🧜♀️
* Aliens/Star Trek/robots 👽👾
* Teacups/tea party.☕🍪🥐
* Gotochi cards or Etagami╰(*°▽°*)╯
* 3D 💕
* Studio Ghibli/ Inge ladies(❁´◡`❁)
* Nursing/health related 👩🏻⚕️
* Handmade 👌🏻
* If you are sending a typical tourist card I prefer people/faces more than buildings.👵👳♀️👩🍳🦹♀️🙋♀️
Can you tell I just learned how to insert emojis?!!!! fun and quite possibly annoying 👧🏻
Just some suggestions. My fav list includes cards that i've received and ones that catch my eye,
Cheers and hopefully 2021 is better than 2020, Cathy.