I am Else, 56 yo, married, two grown daughters, one granddaughter and a grandson. I used to live in Tromsø, Norway, (land of the midnight sun and Aurora Borealis). Last May, hubby and I moved to south of Norway for a better climate. I love to penpal, read, knit, papercraft, mixed media, photographing, lighthouses (my dad was a lighthouse keeper for three lighthouses) the sea, Instagram (elsevsol and elseshobbyverden), genealogy, Reiki, baking and cooking. I travel a lot (can’t wait for Covid to be over and done) and have been lucky to see many parts of the world, but still have lots more to explore.
I love many types of cards. Here are some tips (NO demand), in case you need any:
- different series, like FOTW, MOTW, WT, GF (official and non-official), WC, COTW, CCUN, PWE, Icons, HPC etc,
- postcrossing meet-up cards
- Royals, Presidents and famous people
-maps, flags and calendar cards
- books (esp vintage), writing letters/cards, vintage typewriters
- Anderson Desgn Group, Lantern Press cards, travel posters
- Tausendschon, Lou Paper, Inge Lõõk, Rina Zeniuk`s Blue Cats, Thomas Kinkade, Waterhouse, finnish artists (esp Virpi Pekkala)
- lighthouses, wind mills
- sailships/ships, train and trams, airballoons , airplanes, VW vans and beetles, bicycles and scooters, vintage cars/busses
- umbrellas, cups and mugs, teapots
- illustrated cities and animals, sheeps and longhaired cows (not illustrated)
- Americana, Amish, national costumes
- US state cards (maps, birds, flowers, etc). Please have a look in my zonerama gallery for which cards I already have got)
- bold letters cards
- nice and unique doors and windows
- Christmas cards in November and December, Easter cards at Easter time, birthday cards in July
- vintage cards (also re-prints of old cards). Original vintage can be written at the backf tor the original receiver and have the original stamps on. Mailed in envelope. I have many vintage cards from early 1900`s
- anything YOU would like me to have.
My favourite list is a mix of received and want to rec cards. Please check if I already have got the card. Thanks in advance.