ankehelene(or Anke) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,563 days).
We live in a small village, work in our own pottery since 25 years (www.toepferei-geissler.de) but I also work in the small local food store around the corner and at our friend's and neighbour's bio-vegetable-farm organized as a CSA-project. Love working outside, singing while harvesting...
We have two adult sons (Jakob*1989 and Jonathan*1993)♥
- I love nature!
- I like reading, handicrafts, hiking, singing, traditional folk dancing, meeting friends, coffee, writing and collecting postcards...COMMUNICATION!
- I like postcards with goats, painted birds, vegetable/garden, OLD houses, tiles/mosaic, bicycles, coffee, birches, lavender, mail-boxes...
- I'm a fan of recycling/upcycling...
- Carl Larsson, Marc Chagall, Paula Modersohn-Becker and Hundertwasser are my favorite artists ...and through postcrossing: Victoria Kirdiy, Elina Moiseenko and Siguté Ach
- I'm a capricorn who loves the mountains
- My favorite colour is BLUE
- I will make a pilgrimage (no.4!) - this year: the coast way from Porto to Santiago de Compostela. Did you do a pilgrimage too?
Please put the DATE on your card - thank you!
NO letters, NO folded cards please and I don't like 3-D-cards!
...and now "Happy postcrossing"!
P.S.Deutsche Postcrosser: Ich freue mich über einen Buchtipp!
One postcrosser wrote this and I think it is so true:
"It´s not about receiving and collecting cards - it´s about sharing a part of yourself with the world. Influencing people and leaving your mark in a place you may not ever get to visit. It´s about connecting. It´s putting a smile on a face you never get to meet.
It makes my day better."