Hello I’m Amemi from Japan 🇯🇵
I’m a university student majoring in medicine
My hometown is Osaka and I moved to Tokushima for study.
These cities are completely opposite, but I like both cities.
My family has a mix breeded dog(5/8 schnauzer 1/4 poodle 1/8 jackrassel) from an animal shelter. He’s still one and half year old and the apple of my eyes.
I like taking film photographs, and learning foreign languages for communication with people in the world. It helps me to expand my views and knowledge, so please write some words in your language and its meaning on a card!
If it’s possible, please use a nice stamp!
⭐️ I am happy for every card I recieve :) but here are some ideas
- unique, or weird illustrations
- cartoon characters ( any characters which is not named )
- colorful card
- braces, orthodontic
- old pictures, vintage, retro
- alphabet in your language
- traditional things (events, buildings, food)
- local food & market
- view of your country or hometown
- paintings from art museums/exhibitions
⭐️If you don’t have any idea to write on a card, these are my suggestions about topics
- interesting word in your language and its meaning
- your favorite restaurant and menu
- sightseeing place in your country
- what you recommend if I travel to your country or hometown
- your dream in the future
- your dream you’ve had when you slept
- your favorite song, drama or movie
- something good that happened recently
- your secret
- about picture in a card