alliebearis a member in Philippines . She has been a member for 10 months (290 days).
Hi! I am Alliet from the islands of the Philippines, wife to Bob and mom to three grown-up kids. It is a pleasure to be able to meet people from all over who still wish to be connected through the written mail in our world bridged and made smaller by a simple tap on a keyboard. Being old-school is way too cool :)
Photography and memory-keeping are two of my hobbies as God has allowed us opportunities to travel the islands and more recently, farther off our borders. Thus, I have many captured memories saved and others lovingly crafted.
Please choose from my preferences below, either in photograph or illustration form, a card you would gladly send me.
- lighthouses / windmills
- windows / doors / benches / bicycles / alleyways
- hot air balloons / umbrellas / books / anything mail-related
- nature scenes that highlight trees (especially in autumn) and flowers
- seascape / beach coasts / countryside scenes like lavender fields
- known landmark in your country
- map cards of your country, city or town
- anything coca-cola / Snoopy or Charlie Brown
- vintage botanical or bird prints
- Atelier Nouvelles Images
- the New Yorker cards
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
And from the artworks of:
*Inga Paltser - owl illustration series
*Gaelle Boissonnard - square or round cards
Please write me about yourself as I would love to know about you. Be as candid yet honest about who you are so I can meet one stranger less in this journey I am embracing. Also, I hope you will not mind me sharing with Bob (my husband) what you wrote; since it would be a pleasure to introduce you to him.
Likewise, may I ask you to please choose beautiful stamps for postage as I love the artistic content in these little treasures. As all postcards are dutifully bought, I will appreciate you for NOT sending ad/free or handmade cards, thank you for indulging me.
Thus, I look forward to a moment spent with you through a card you wrote specially for me --- God bless your heart :)