Cz-1504879 Jonatan, I received only second your beautiful card, but can't register it, because first card was sent more then year ago.
I'm Elena,35 yo. I live on the largest Russian island Sakhalin. It's far from Moscow. Another side of country.
I like driving the car, riding bicycle, walking in the park, squares. I like to spend my free time with my family and friends. I like movies, music, books, drinking coffee or black tea.
- stamps (But I don't cut your cards. Do you have a big size stamp?),
- small calendars (it'll be nice to receive one in your language. Thailand 2561? )
If you want to send the card in an envelope, it would be great if you add some of these small items or something another. I like small items. You may make me happy)) Maybe some small puzzles from your country for our child or small decorations for Easter? )) What about copybook for teaching writing?)))
Favorites - these are the cards I haven't got yet.
FIRST OF ALL, I LIKE WRITTEN CARDS.
- fairy-tale with description
- traditional real beautiful interesting places of your city (please, not night view),
- in the building (library, house, cafe, office, theater, cinema...)
- engraving (гравюра),
- Streets of town,
- street art,
- Street's cafe, shop, market,
- floor and wall tiles,
- street lights,
- sewer hatches
- footpath, road,
- Johnny DEPP,
- Julia Roberts,
- Don Kihot
- characters of your local cartoons with some descriptions,
- whale, lizard, sea horse,
- card that can convey a sense of the depth of the ocean,
- Duomo di Milano? ;)
- Maximum Cards (MAXICARD)
- Postcard made of unusual material,
- big size, unusual form,
- OR SURPRISE ME ;))
I like written cards. I'll be happy if you write something about yourself, hobby, daily life or your area in the card. Write as much as possible. Write about traditions, candies, tickets, streets, weather, holidays, weekend, view from your windows, something popular in your country, history, your dream, interesting fact, last news... Whatever you want, whatever you like. Maybe you know an interesting idea of a store (shop), the production of unusual things, cafe, museum or other institution that impressed you.
Maybe you'll draw something or write me your alphabet.
Thank you (=^_^=)