Wilma here and living in the Northern part of The Netherlands in the city Alkmaar (60 KM above Amsterdam).
My time do I spent with photography, reading books (Scandinavian thrillers), camp with our caravan in summer, urban walks, visit museums especially with modern art, reading about modern architecture and urban renewal.
I like all kind of cards, because I appreciate the idea that the card I receive has gone by many hands, sortingmachines, post offices and sometimes an airplane.
But if you wanna know my favorites (the cards at my favorites wall, are the ones I already received) :
* fake unofficial Greetings From... cards
* postcrossing-meeting cards, signed by the participants
* royal family of your country
* famous people, artists
* view of a campsite which you can recommend
* typewriters or old computers and telephones
* sewing machines
* caravans, tents, camping
* gramophone or vinyl record LP
I am not a swapper of cards, because I think that's too directed and not surprisingly. But I have one exception: please contact me if we can swap unofficial "Greetings From... " cards.
Thanks for reading this!