Hi, postcrossers! My name is Nina. I decided to join postcrossing because I like communicating with people, and sending a postcard is a simple way to share your emotions with someone else.
I like travelling, reading and taking photos, watching thrillers and dramas, colouring and playing different quizzes.
I'll be happy to receive any card you like, but if you want a hint here you are:
- Game of thrones !!! (if it'll be with Sandor Clegane i'll be the happiest person ever))
- La Casa de Papel !!! (especially with Berlin or Moscow)
- Ghibli Studio anime
- Golden Retriever ♥ ( my dream is to have such a dog one day)
- windows, doors, staircases
- Camper Van
- pinguins (my boyfriend loves them, so if you are sending a pinguin card to me, say hi to Tino as well)))
- Fruit bats (flying foxes♥), ravens, sea otters, foxes
- with poems or some words on it
- black and white, especially Moments of Colour
- cards of unusual shape
I'm collecting stickers, so I'll be very happy if you send me some in an envelope!)And it'll be also very interesting for me to receive some money of your country!)
But the most important thing for me is your desire to share your emotions and thoughts with me.
I'm sure that many people have some morning rituals that help to tune in for a day. So if you have some I'll be glad if you share the ideas with me.
What helps you not to get melancholic during this difficult time of lockdown, when there are not much things to do that are still allowed?
I'm also curious what your favourite smell and taste are. And what your current song is.
Recomendations on films and books are also more than welcomed.
As currently the situation with corona virus is stressing me a bit, I would appreciate it if you send the card in an envelope. (The idea is to throw away the envelope then, and have the card that was touched just by you, dear Sender) Thank you!
So I'll be waiting for postcards from You.