Tyrande_Whisperwind(or Anna) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,592 days).
⊂. ノ ...・゜+.
..........· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
..........(¸.·´ (¸.·'* ☆ Hello everybody! My name is Anna. I found out about postcrossing completely accidentally, not being aware of how exciting it is. It has become my main hobby. And now, for more than four years I've been enjoying this project, because it's very interesting! When I sent my first postcard I was very exited, It was so fun! I like all the aspects of it: buying cards and stamps, sending the right card...It became a real addiction, alas quite an expensive one;) But who cares....it is rather an innocent addiction. I wish that everyone got lovely surprises in mailbox! I hope everyone will continue doing postcrossing for a long time, it is a wonderful way to make friends and learn about our world! ☆
I would be very happy to get anything of my interests.
I like cards with:
- All that belongs to the Wild World Animals (especially wild cats)
- All that belongs to the Reptiles and Amphibians (especially toads)
- Man with an animal head
- Skull, skeleton
- Tarot, horoscopes (I'm pieces)
- computer games (favourite World of Warcraft)
- Fantasy art
- Black and white
- Maximum card
- 3D card
- glitter card
- Hello Kitty
- Walt Disney
- kawaii (i also adore cute stickers and decorative tape on a card)
- USSR postcards of Vladimir Zarubin, Alexey Isakov and etc.
- High quality and beautiful hand-made postcards only. Please, no old calendar clippings, torn off wallpaper, tea or food wrappers, glued hair of your pets, children's paintings, etc.
Please no cities, towns, advertising, text on the picture and etc.
I collect and scan cards in my internet album ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/159153407@N08/albums ) unique rare/unusual postage stamps, so if you can stick one of them on the card you're sending, that will make me very happy. Thank you :)
✿ For U ✿✿
ヽ っ＼ ／
☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆ Happy postcrossing! ☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆