Sylvie-Bouneweg(or Sylvie) is a member in Luxembourg . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,927 days).
Moien ! ( Good morning ) ,
Postcrossing , what a wonderful experience , I must say after more than 1000 cards of all kind exchanged !
You may send me real postcards , cards like double ones , in envelope or out of it, as you prefer. Handmade cards are also very welcome ! ( art rubber stamps ; collage , drawn ...)
Beautiful stamps are much appreciated ! I consider them as small artworks.
( the international US stamp is not among them)
My preferences would go for this kind of postcards
- Famous paintings and their " copies" , other different versions
- Mail Art
- Street Art
- Holidays , also special ones from your country ...
- Retro funny
- Travel posters
- Ethnic / traditional dresses
- Food and drinks
- Fairies and other wonderful creatures , legends
- Mermaids ( Melusina is the famous mermaid legend from Luxembourg-City)
All other postcards are also welcome and I may discover something new .
For my part , I will also try to send you your favourite style post-card .
Merci , bis geschwënn ! ( thank you , until soon ! )
Avatar : it's me dressed in a saree (sari), as a Indian lady during a costume change session at one photographer's studio in Little India , Singapore !
A wonderful souvenir ...