I've always really enjoyed receiving & sending postcards and kept all postcards I've received since 1978. Going through my cards almost feels like taking a quick trip. I only keep cards that are written and addressed to me (yeah, I know, how strange!)
Since I've joined Postcrossing, I've started collecting:
* Postcrossing meet-up cards (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157639363549966),
* Blue Cats (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157670265034308),
* House-Mouse Designs (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157665400523533),
* "Keep Calm" (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157664750296656),
* anything "Post" related (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157664633370191)
* those German city name signs "Ortsschilder Karten" ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/sets/72157685911272355/), and
* Pin ups and such (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/collections/72157705983635854/) among other things...
Would LOVE to start a new one with those NALICHNIKI cards (from Russia), gorgeous! (like this: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-6822292) and maybe a Lantern Press one (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/albums/72157688895969553).
I really do enjoy cards showing beautiful scenery, people and anything of interest typical of your area. There are so many cards to choose from...
Please write the date when sending it, so I have an idea how long it really traveled. Thank you.
In November, it would be great to receive a birthday postcard, in December a Christmas one... just a thought... ;-)
Since this project is all about postcards (you know, those little rectangular cardboard thingies), that is all I wish to receive!
P.S. My favorites are ONLY cards I would love to receive. You can check out what I have received so far and please, do, to avoid duplicates for those I do collect. If you do send me a card from my favorites, can you please indicate the card number, it will be easier for me to find it and take it off my favorites once I have it. Thanks! :-)
P.P.S I also enjoy puurrrdy stamps and please do tell a little something about yourself, of course!
Thank you for reading and looking forward to receiving your postcard! =^..^=
Oh, by the way, if you're enjoying Postcrossing as much as I do, please consider making a contribution to it.
All my collections (Sorted): https://www.flickr.com/photos/stinkypaw/collections, enjoy! ;-)