>>>>>*** Dear Kate from Hong Kong, I received your very interesting and beautiful postcard about Tolou in Fujian, but unfortunately it arrived without the ID. Please send me the ID for registering the postcard. Thank you :) ***<<<<<
My name is Rodrigo and I'm a 22 year-old university student from São Paulo, a very cosmopolitan city and the largest one in Brazil. I like travelling, reading, listening to music, going to the movies, staying with my friends and collecting postcards. I also love nature, history (mainly Ancient, Medieval and Modern) and world cultures and mythology.
I really appreciate the idea of sending and receiving postcards, a very interesting and pleasant way of learning more about places and people from many different parts of the world. It is a simple way to show us how diverse, interesting and beautiful we are in our similarities and differences.
About preferences, I would be very grateful and happy if you could send me written and stamped beautiful postcards among these themes (in single view, if possible):
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (my collection: http://unescowhspostcards.wordpress.com/);
- Libraries (national, monastic, academic, public ones etc.);
- National parks and protected areas;
- Stunning city views;
- Bird's-eye city views;
- Landmarks of your city, region or country;
- Typical natural landscapes of your city, region or country;
- Historical places of your city, region or country;
- Monuments, heritage and architecture of your city, region or country;
- Curious places of your city, region or country.
With these preferences, use your intuition and choose for me a postcard that you think is great and beautiful and, the most important, with some lines about you and/or about the place on the postcard.
But the only thing I ask you is not for sending me cute, pets, cartoon, children, drawings, vintage, art/paintings, b/w or sepia, mapcards, gretings (New Year/Christmas/birthday etc.) cards, advertising/ad postcards, flowers/fruits/food, please.
Thank you very much for your postcard and enjoy sending and receiving them! :)
P.S.: Beautiful stamps are welcome, but they are not a request.
P.P.S.: If you have any postcard from my favourite list, please use it! :D