Roxanneis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,181 days).
Hi! I am woman in my fourties, but feel younger at heart :) Have no family but a lot of friends. I love reading, baking, photography and traveling. I don't have a TV at home, only watch on computerscreen sometimes (news or dokus).
My favorite music is heavy metal. I love Sabaton, Powerwolf, Doro, Manowar.... but not limited to that. One day I would love to visit Wacken Open Air or Hellfest in France. Or a Metal cruise would be awesome 'cause I love cruises too.
Some of my favourite cards are
- cruiseships, containervessels or any big ship(my biggest passion, adcards are ok for this topic)
- the work of Tom of Finland
- gay related (also adcards)
- male nudity
- christmas cards all year long, also folded ones
- anything from my favourites wall
- airports amd airplanes
- Postallove Greetings from card (no need to be sent from country of origin)
- cows, pigs, goats, donkeys... any farm animal
- Unesco WHS sites
- beaches and everything that has to do with the sea
- sunsets and sunrises
- waterfalls, rivers, lakes
- tourist spots from your city / country
- unusual buildings
- wild animals (but please no dogs and cats)
- nature of your country
But keep in mind, these are only suggestions to make me extra-happy :)
Please do not send ad cards, art cards, paintings or touchnote cards, leave them for others who treasure them more than me.
But be sure I will love every card you send me, because every card it a little gift of friendship from you to me. It's so nice to see other parts of the world and learn about other cultures and ways of life. Please tell me a little about you and your world, it is so nice to learn about other people and their ways of life too. Blank card or cards with only "happy postcrossing" on it make me sad :(
I love stamps too, so beautiful stamps on your card would be the icing on a cake :) I have scanned lot of beautiful stamps from my cards an run them as screensaver on my office pc - it is nice to look at them while you have boring work to do...
Looking forward to get a smile from you :) :) :)
Yes, a lot... But that's life :)