I'm Sari from Finland. I'm fifty, married and we have three adult children, daughter and two sons. We have one wild husky/landseer-mix. My 28-year-old daughter join the Postcrossing before me and I followed. She isn't in anymore, but I'm hooked! Year 2018 started well, I became a grandmother for the first time. I have a grandson! And the year 2020 also started well, now I have a granddaughter!
I like reading, knitting, hiking, gardening and watching TV. I like Jane Austen, Miss Marple, L.M.Alcott, L.M.Montgomery, J.R.R.Tolkien, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Cormac McCarthy´s The Road, Eowyn Ivey´s The Snow Child, Downton Abbey, Emmerdale, Heartbeat, C.S.Lewis, Tove Jansson, Bridget Jones, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Love Actually, The Big Bang Theory, Mma Ramotswe, Frasier etc. I would like to visit Norway, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Greece, Portugal, Italy, Alaska, Scotland, Amsterdam, London and many other countries and places... but so far I have visited only Norway and Sweden as a teenager with my family.
I would like to have postcards about
- 🎄🎅🌟 Christmas postcards 🌟🎅🎄
- Postcrossing meeting postcards with signatures would be great!
- traditional handicrafts, clothes, art, royals, maps, scenery and mythology from your country
- native birds, animals, wild flowers
- ocean, sea, seaside, beach, sea cliffs, lighthouses, whales
- "Fauna of Belarus", Anton Pieck, Cicely Mary Barker,
- reading, books,
- gnomes, elves, dwarfs, leprechauns, dragons, fairies
- the cottage garden, garden gnomes, birdhouses
- mail/post related,
- nostalgia, vintage, "the good old days",
- old cars, tractors, motorcycles with sidecar, etc. (My husband has a Dnepr with sidecar)
... happy postcards!
In my Postcards wall favorites you can see postcards I'd like to have!
Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliittoa, paikkakuntakortteja, kirkkoja, Virpi Pekkalaa yms. mitä suosikkiseinältä löytyy... suomalaista maalaisromantiikkaa ja nähtävyyksiä saapi lähettää Suomesta.