My name is Ludmila.
I'm 24, I like travelling and camping, drawing, reading. I love graphic, so drawed cards are very much appreciated.
What I would really love:
- Birds (Any kinds of birds. Extra points if it some rare species, or the bird connected somehow to the place where you live)
- Aircraft (I just like anything that flies)
- Illustrations from fairy tales (especially Asian)
- Animals (My favourite: squirrels, foxes and arctic foxes, ferrets, weasels, lizards, mantis)
- "How to be British" postcards
- Rivers, waterfalls, lakes
- Star Trek (esp. TOS)
- For postcrossers from USA: I'll be happy if your card will have the name and/or symbolics of your state on it.
But if you don't have any of this, fill free to send whatever you like. :)
It's so nice to read the messages on the card. Please, write something to me. If you have no idea what to write to a complete stranger, here some ideas:
*How was your day?
*What's your favourite movies, music bands?
*Do you have any pets? If you do, how did you name them? I't allways interesting to me to learn how people come up with a names for their pets :)
*Any old superstitions and local hollidays existing in your country.
* What do you see out out of your window?
*Or, you know, you can write just the first thing that came up to your mind :)