Jeśli możesz to przeczytać, proszę pisać do mnie po polsku :)
My name is Natalie. I'm 30 years old. I am a wife and a mother of two little kids (a 4-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl), as well as an owner of a big black Belgian Shepherd :). I work as a translator and editor. I love riding a bike and making photos.
Well, I'd love to get every card from you and I've got no special demands but it would be great if you send me the following postcards:
- Art nouveau (Mucha etc.)
- Maxi cards
- Monochrome cards (black-n-white, sepia, etc.)
- Vintage ads and propaganda
- DC comics for my son ( esp.Batman and Superman)
- Bikes (my true passion) and airplanes (my dad is a pilot; thus, all planes are dear to me :))
- Royal Families, the Beatles, Albert Einstein, Audrey Hepburn
- Swallows, owls, dogs, wolves, racoons and other animals
- Bridges, mills, old streets and nature
I would prefer single-view cards. You can find some ideas among my favorites, as well.
Have a nice day and Happy postcrossing!
Please, do not send me cards in envelops. Cards are beautiful in themselves :) And if it is possible, please, send standard size cards (A5) since I keep them in a special album
Write something about you: a song, a book, or an event that made you change your worldview; your favorite joke or story. Feel free to write a lot :)
IMPORTANT: No politics and erotics, please!